(Picture from Rockalily)
The Rockette Red is a classic. It goes on beautifully and is a gorgeous rich colour - very wearable.
The Pompadour Pink is striking, I love it! It's almost neon (in a good way!) and reminds me of the shade my mum used to wear in the 80's with her body con dresses. The lipstick itself is more glossy than the red and whenever I put it on it makes me smile.
I'll take some pictures of me wearing the lippy when I'm out and about this weekend!
The new splash of colour on my lips made me think about the colour, or lack thereof, in my wardrobe. My wardobe is pretty devoid of colour. I wear black...a lot. It's hard to be able to wear a lot of colour working in a professional services firm 5 days a week, but I'm going to try! Here are some work safe ideas I've found.
1. Leather patent belt from ASOS - £12
2. Coral nubuck brogues from Office - £60
3. Postman's lock all in one clutch from Mulberry at net-a-porter - £357 *drool*
4. Audrey skirt from L.K. Bennett - £65 (SALE)
5. Jersey top from H+M - £7.99
6. Hazel indigo blazer from Reiss - £195
7. Belted drap bubble dress from Miss Selfridge - £40
8. Dobby belted shift dress from Oasis - £60
9. Bronte dress from Hobbs - £159